On your results page, there is a “How do I analyze my results?” button on the right.
- Firstly, there are no passing or failing scores in a 360. The results you are looking at are other people's perceptions based on your behaviors. You need to check whether there are any gaps between how you see yourself and how others see you and explore the reasons behind that.
- Take a look at the results carefully. Your initial reaction to the feedback might be one of shock or denial. This is a perfectly normal reaction. We encourage you, though, to dig a bit deeper and ask yourself why certain people perceive you that way when your intent may have been different.
- Where you identify gaps between your own and others' scores, you can click on the competency itself to get into the details of each statement and look at any additional comments your raters added.
- You can describe your initial reactions to the feedback in your journal, and then elaborate on your progression as you go along
- You can then start adding actions related to the competencies you want to develop. You can create your own or take a look at the recommendations provided and shared by others.
- If at any point during the process, you feel that you may need some help or support, you can connect to others and find yourself a peer coach (other users on the system), or you can search for a professional coach who can help you with the areas you want to develop. You can choose a coach based on their area of expertise, location, or other criteria.
- Keep coming back to SelfStir.com, add or update your actions, add to the recommendations list. You can redo the survey every 6 months, or you can choose other competencies, other contexts, or other raters, and track your development over the months and years.
- Finally, be sure to celebrate your progress!!!